Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1 12V 2/4/8 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||128CEC1|
|Input Voltage:||100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
What's in the box:
- (1) BatteryMINDer 128CEC1 Maintenance Charger & Desulfator
- (1) Auto-temperature Compensation Sensor (installed)
- (1) 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) 2' Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- (1) Ring Terminal Assembly and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) FREE Digital Voltmeter ($14.95 Retail Value!)
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge. (33°F to 130°F).
- Push-button Selection for ALL battery types and charge rates.
- Options for Odyssey, PLT, AGM, Gel, and Flooded (filler caps).
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries.
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity. Recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery's condition / state-of-charge.
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintains up to 6 batteries at a time. (requires our Y-Connector Item - BM Part # 210AY. Sold separately).
- Auto-Restart after power failure.
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly.
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F).
- 18 LED indicators show state-of-charge and status mode / battery condition. Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1 12V 2/4/8 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator (California Compliant). Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1: If you want the longest possible life and performance from your batteries, there is no other product better than a BatteryMINDer! BatteryMINDers are amongst the highest rated brand of products (4-Star and 5-Star Reviews) in the industry and are backed by our the manufacturer's "No-Hassle" 100% Warranty.
This charger is for all 12-Volt sealed and wet "filler cap" batteries, including AGM, Gel, PLT, and Odyssey.
Have been recommended these products a couple of times, by different people...
Car wouldn't start on a 5 year old battery one cold winter morning, despite trying to charge with a little "trickle" charger I had...
Jumped it, kept the battery, and bought one of these for less than a replacement battery. I use it about once a week for a few hours (still in the recovery period) and the battery is notably stronger after only about 3 days total of "desulfating". (They recommend two weeks to fully recover an old battery - but I drive the car and just desulfate on the weekends).
It is a valuable addition to any home toolbox. You never know when you might need to charge a car/boat/rv/golf cart battery, and with 8A, that is a pretty quick charge for most batteries. Great deal for the price!
Have had it on my 19 year old Motorcraft battery in my Roush Mustang for two weeks now desufating it.
It seems to be working fine. I'm going to leave it on a full month and then run some tests at high current draw
on the battery. Hopefully it will be as good as new.
This battery charger model 128cec1 made my 4 year old class 31 marine deep cycle battery 100 percent again in 2 weeks. Now this battery passes all tests with flying colors. My other chargers weren't restoring this battery from 60 percent to a more efficient state.
I almost had to spend another $160.00 for a new one.
This unit will work for my intended use, but does not operate properly according to the instructions. The instructions themselves are not very clear. I feel it is way over priced for what it does.
Works great. I have been using batteyMinder for years to run Medical equipment.
Working well for the month that I've had it. It's currently being used in an unheated shed on a skid steer's battery. Outdoor air temp of minus 12 degrees F this morning, Dec. 15, 2016. Hopefully it will last for years and do it's job. At this very early point I like it.
I was unsure of the benefits of desulfating. I was certain this was another case of snake oil. I was very wrong. So far i have recovered two weak batteries. They both hold 13.7-13.8v now and an increase in cca.