Product Specifications for Power Bright 400 Watt Power Inverter with AC & USB Ports
|BM Part #:||XR400-12|
What's in the box:
- XR400-12 400 Watt Power Inverter
- Battery clip cables
- Ring terminals
- Cigarette lighter connector
- Anodized aluminum case provides durability and maximum heat dissipation
- External, Replaceable 40 amp spade-type fuse
- Cigarette lighter plug and clamps
- Built-in cooling fan
- Overload indicator
- Will handle items like these and more: Gaming systems, laptop computers, portable DVD players, digital cameras, tablets, mobile phones.
- Power your MP3 players, laptops, digital cameras, cell phones, and other electronic devices... anywhere you go!
- Provides power to your AC and USB devices
The Power Bright XR400 400 Watt Power Inverter transforms your car cigarette lighter socket into an AC power outlet to conveniently recharge and run laptops, cell phones, camcorders, PDAs, 13" TV/VCRs, and computer games without the need for multiple adapters. You just connect the inverter to your car battery or to your cigarette lighter, plug in your AC devices into the inverter and you've got power on the go!
What can a Power Inverter do and what can I use one for?
A power inverter converts DC battery power into conventional AC power which can run all kinds of personal electronics and mobile office equipment, such as: Laptops, Gaming Consoles (PS3, XBox 360), MP3 players, cell phone chargers, DVD players, and more.
This inverter is a modified sine wave unit. Pure sine wave units are available upon request.
|Peak Load Power Rate||< 800W|
|USB Output Power (continuous)||0.5 Amps|
|No Load Current Draw||< 0.12A|
|Input DC Voltage Range||10-15.5V|
|Output Voltage Range||117 +/- 10%|
|Output Frequency Range||60 +/- 3Hz|
|Max Outer Temperature||< 65° C|
|Max Power Efficiency||> 90%|
|High Voltage Cut Off Level||15.5 +/- 1V|
|Low Voltage Alarm Level||10.5 +/- 0.5V|
|Low Voltage Cut Off Level||10 +/- 0.5V|
|Dimension (LxWxH) in||6.42 x 4.29 x 2.57|
|Input Voltage||DC 12V|
Product was delivered on time and in good order. Product works as expected providing AC power from a DC source. I was especially pleased when I was able to power AC lights while providing DC from an 11.1 volt LiPo battery. It easily powered the lamp for over 30 minutes.
Quality product with compact design. Also, includes usb charging port.