Free Standard Shipping
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Odyssey PC310 Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Not for American made V-Twin engines, for Asian & European engines only.
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC310 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 7 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 100 CCA
- 310 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 9 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equilivant size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Note for KTM users: Battery installation requires rerouting of the battery cables.