Product Specifications for Replacement iRobot Roomba 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 Series Lithium Battery
|BM Part #:||VAC-LINMC|
- Lithium Power replacement battery: Powerful lithium battery for Roomba!
- Not compatible with model 980.
- Safe and Reliable - meets UL and CE safety standards
- Cell Selection: UL 1642 & CE listed only
- Housing Design: Patent hard case to prevent damages from shock and vibrations
- Battery protection: Built-in-smart charging CC, CV circuit and over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature protection circuit
- UN 38.3
- Longer operating time: Ultra High capacity, 46% more than the original Ni-MH battery
- This gives you 56% more operating time than the original battery!
- 4 times longer battery life: Patent battery balancing technology for expanded battery life; remains at 80% capacity after 800 charge cycles (vs. 200 cycles of the original NiMH battery)
- Longer storage time: No memory effect & low rate of self-discharge
- Fully compatible with the original charger
- LED signal on iRobot Roomba reliably reflects the battery level
Lithium Power replacement battery for iRobot Roomba 500, 600, 700, and 800 series. The powerful lithium battery for iRobot Roomba.
Due to Lithium Powers's long lasting lithium technology, the battery light signal values have changed:
|Color of Light:||Time Remaining:|
|Solid Green (fully charged)||3 - 4 hours|
|Orange||1.5 - 2 Hours|
|Red||1 - 1.5 Hours|
My Roomba would only run for about 20 minutes before it ran out of power before I replaced the battery. Now it cleans the whole house and still has power available.
With this upgrade to a lithium battery... my Roomba is on rocket fuel and doing an amazing job!!!
The battery is so much more powerful than the staandard battery
After some years of short lived Roomba and various other replacement batteries, we went looking for a Li-Ion battery for our 780. After all, we use them in everything from long life scopes and computers, so why not the Roomba 780. Delivery was quick, We put a full 72 hour charge on it and run it for approximately 2 hours at a shot. Requires a restart at 1 hour 10 minutes due to the software, The battery is still strong enough to dock himself after a grueling workout. The house is 2300 sq ft. Be sure the little fella is clean and in great condition and he'll clean the house , no problem.
1st replacement battery. Price for the Lithium battery was same as some stores wanted for an original (non lithium)replacement. Was a direct fit. Voltage was slightly higher then original but within the limits listed right on the bottom of the roomba. Talked to a customer service rep to get additional assurance it would work in my specific model number and he was knowledgeable of the models sold by Sam's, Costco etc. shipped the same day ordered, received in two days. Only time will tell if the longevity of this battery is superior to the original. So far so good.
Larger Lithium battery for the 980 Roomba. The battery fit just fine and the increased millamp. hr. increase was a nice addition.
Well-packed. Timely received.
- Roomba 500
- Roomba 510
- Roomba 530
- Roomba 531
- Roomba 532
- Roomba 533
- Roomba 535
- Roomba 536
- Roomba 537
- Roomba 550
- Roomba 551
- Roomba 560
- Roomba 561
- Roomba 562
- Roomba 563
- Roomba 564
- Roomba 570
- Roomba 571
- Roomba 577
- Roomba 578
- Roomba 580
- Roomba 600
- Roomba 610
- Roomba 611
- Roomba 650
- Roomba 655
- Roomba 700
- Roomba 760
- Roomba 770
- Roomba 780
- Roomba 790
- Roomba 860
- Roomba 880
- Roomba 960
- Roomba 980
- Scooba 450