- 12V 35 Ah at 20HR Rate
- Length 7.72 in.
- Width 5.10 in.
- Height 6.22 in.(6.97 with Terminal)
- Insert Terminal
- Fire Retardant
- 1 Year Warranty
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 35 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
i use the battery for emergency ham radio backup
I use this battery to run an exhibit display with 32 LED illumination lights. This battery is perfect as it is compact (transporting to exhibits), can travel in any position (no liquids inside), has a handle (great for a compact but heavy battery), will hold a charge for up to two years!
Excellent product. Highly recommended.
I love the power that the battery gives my scooter, so that I can go to the store, doctors office,
friends homes, and pick up my grand daughter from
Day Care. I just love it. thank you, Nita
The low capacity batteries that shipped with our SCADA RTUs aren't adequate. Car batteries are not good for the application either because they require the presence of OSHA personal protective equipment. We use this higher-capacity battery model to back up our two-way radio repeaters and for our RTU battery replacement program.
Genuine Power-Sonic battery. Came with terminal studs/washers. Great product and data sheet available online. Fits perfectly in the NOCO Group U1 battery box.