Product Specifications for OptiMate TEST Battery Tester - Cranking & Alternator
|BM Part #:||TS121|
- Superior accuracy.
- Easy to follow instructions on rear panel of the tester.
- Industry standard SAE 2-pin connector.
- Includes 40" battery clip set.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your OptiMate TEST Battery Tester - Cranking & Alternator. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
The ultimate pocket tester for on-vehicle battery performance & alternator voltage testing that every service technician or gear head should have!
Easy to use! Just connect your clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead:
- Step 1: The tester will indicate the battery charge status at rest. (Start your engine...)
- Step 2: The tester will test the cranking voltage and will record & display the lowest measured starting voltage for 20 seconds. (With the engine running...)
- Step 3: Now you can test your vehicle's charging system for under charging or over charging from the alternator & voltage regulator.
Voltage that is too low causes poor battery performance.
Voltage that is too high causes excessive gassing and will eventually damage a lead-acid battery.
Voltage that is too high is FATAL for a LiFePO4 starter battery!