Product Specifications for OptiMate TM-500 Battery-to-Battery Charger - Charge One Battery with Another!
|BM Part #:||TM-500|
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited|
What's in the box:
- (1) TM-500 Battery-to-Battery Charger
- (2) sets of clamps
- (1) set of ring terminals
- (1) manual
- Save, charge and maintain your 12V from 6Ah (Lead Acid) or 12.8V- 13.2V from 2Ah (Lithium – LFP/LiFePO4) battery from another 12V battery!
- Resets the BMS (battery management system) on lithium (LiFePO4) batteries and then recharges the battery fast.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft AC supply lead and 6ft charge lead ending in a SAE connector.
- No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Safe for long-term battery maintenance.
- Automatic shut-down in case of short circuit or battery disconnection.
- Typical Uses:
- Emergency Use: Re-charge smaller powersport vehicle from your car/truck battery.
- Permanent Use: Charge & maintain trailered craft or vehicle while in transit using vehicle power source.
- Track side: Recharge your motorcycle battery at the track (if using a total loss system).
- Industrial: Maintain communication or tracking battery from your vehicle's battery.
- Note: The source battery will need to be eventually recharged with an AC powered charger.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your OptiMate TM-500 Battery-to-Battery Charger - Charge One Battery with Another!. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
12V to 12V / 12.8V 2A Battery Saving Charger
FIRST AID FOR REMOTE BATTERIES!
Save, charge and maintain your 12V (Lead Acid) or 12.8V- 13.2V (Lithium – LFP/LiFePO4) battery from another 12V battery! NO AC POWER REQUIRED.
Recharge your trailered motorcycle, ATV or speed boat's battery on the way to the venue.
Resets the BMS (battery management system) on lithium (LiFePO4) batteries and then recharges the battery fast.
Fully automatic – As easy as 1-2-3 to use. How it works:
- Attach the fused clip set to the short input cable (side marked 12 – 16V) and then connect the OptiMate DC to DC to a charged source battery e.g. your vehicle's 12V battery. The OptiMate DC to DC's SAVE and CHARGE LEDs will blink together for 1 minute, indicating it is ready to charge a battery.
- Within 1 minute* connect the output charge lead to the battery requiring charge, using the standard clip set or connect directly to the battery that may have the weatherproof battery lead already pre-wired. Charging proceeds when the SAVE or CHARGE LED turn full on. *After 1 minute the OptiMate DC to DC turns off if not connected to the battery that needs charging. To re-start, disconnect from the source battery and then once again reconnect.
- Wait until the green TEST LED blinks. 'First Aid' charging has been completed! Leave the charger connected for '365' long term maintenance.