- Universal power input: 100v to 240v AC 50/60 Hz. (US 110~120V adapter included)
- Includes connection cables for 12v Shorai batteries (6v cable sold separately).
- Easy to use selector: Charge mode to bring your battery to full or Store mode to maximize battery life during the off-season.
- Included: Weather-resistant Cover: Heavy duty construction and great durability.
This charger is dedicated to keeping your Shorai Lithium Iron battery in top condition. This charger has a 2 amp maximum charge rate and connects directly to the battery through a special, 5 pin port located on every Shorai battery. It has a selector so you can set it for a full charge or for long term storage. The universal input of 100/240VAC, 50/60 Hz makes this charger usable anywhere in the world, however the model only includes the AC adapter cable for USA 110~120V.
Shorai has designed this charger to take care of the specific needs of their batteries. This is the most recommended charger for charging your battery to full, or keep it maintained when in storage. It is configured to maintain Shorai batteries at their optimum levels during extended storage. During Store mode, the charger will bring the battery up to 80%. Once the battery reaches 60% charger, the charger will bring it back up to 80%. This range is ideal for the Shorai battery in storage.
- 100V~250V 50/60Hz AC input.
- STORE MODE for maximum battery life during long-term storage.
- CHARGE MODE charges, balances, and performs cell diagnostics.
- Battery cables can be connected permanently to battery and tied off in a convenient location.
- Quick-disconnect cables.
- 2A maximum charge rate.
- Retractable hook to hang from grips, frame rails, or seat straps.
It is very specific to Shorai's LFX batteries, I hope this will be useable in the future. Unlike other chargers you can't use this on any other battery.
For technophobe people its simple enough in operation that it would be difficult to get it wrong. It doesn't do any kind of rapid charging.
I purchased it for a friend who got a shorai battery for the first time and wanted to make sure they used the correct charger.
When I got my Shorai motorcycle battery, I needed a charger to insure my battery stayed strong and will last a long time.
I've only used once to charge new battery and put battery in motorcycle. The charger kit comes with all the necessary plugs and pigtails for charging.
So far I'm impressed!
The battery charger works excellent and as described in the factory write up
Actually bought 2 chargers a couple of weeks apart. Older one gave up the ghost, so I ordered one. They had a competitive price with free shipping and I had it in 3 days! I realized I should have 2 (multiple bikes), so I bought another. Again, great experience. I’ll use them for future battery purchases.
Cheaply made. Not at all weatherproof. Connections not sealed. Made like cheap toy battery charger. Not suitable for use in the real environment. I'll have to be very careful to keep it away from moisture. I'm quite disappointed.
It does as expected.