Product Specifications for Schumacher 12/24 Volt, 10 Amp Battery Charger (Non-CEC)
|BM Part #:||ACC-SE-70MA|
- This item is not for sale in California or Oregon (Non-CEC).
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Schumacher 12/24 Volt, 10 Amp Battery Charger (Non-CEC). Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
This 12/24 volt battery charger is not for sale in California or Oregon. It does not meet the CEC (California Energy Commission) regulations.
This is a 12 and 24 volt charger for deep-cycle batteries. This Schumacher 10 amp battery charger operates in automatic or manual mode.
- Fully Automatic: Turns off and on as needed. Won't overcharge batteries. Allows you to do other work as it charges.
- Versatile: Charges conventional, maintenance-free, low-maintenance, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Easy-to-Read Meter: Color-coded and impact resistant. Provides constant charging status.
- 50 Amp Clamps: Easily connect to side or top-mounted battery posts.
- Reverse Hook-Up Protection: Helps protect battery and charger from damage.
- Long Reach: Six-foot output cables and grounded power cord for a 12-foot reach.
- Convenient Carrying Handle: Simple to use and store.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Case with Baked Enamel Finish: For long charger life and rugged use.
- Handy Manual Setting: Perfect for special charging needs.
- Solid-State Circuitry: Delivers optimum performance.
- Heavy-Duty Transformer: Energy-efficient steel laminated for long, dependable service.
Great charger at an unbelievable price along with prompt delivery. Would highly recommend to others.
I needed a 24 volt battery charger for my aircraft. My battery was low so I left it on overnight and it did the trick. Was happy with it.
Needed 12 and 24 volt capability and got it.
We are using the charger a little unconventionality, we are using it as a trickle charger for 2 12 volt batteries used as 24 volt for a power source for 6 remote locks around our building.
Good charger, use for my marine 24 volt system. Fully charged batteries over night without needing to watch or turn charger off.
Product is used as an aux charger and for trouble shooting systems. Im sure the better models would have been better,but this one is working ..
I purchased this to charge airplane battery when needed. I also have bought this brand of charger many times over the years. About the only thing negative to me is the cables could be a littler heavier gauge as well as the clamps.