Product Specifications for Rechargeable CR123A Lithium Ion Battery
|BM Part #:||RCR123A-LITH|
|Shipping Weight:||0.11Lbs (1.76 oz)|
- Note: This battery is not a replacement for the Tenergy 3.7V RCR123A (16340) Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery. This battery should not be used in Arlo Security Cameras.
- Ideal for camera devices, LED flashlights, e-cigarettes, dog collars, lasers, and devices using CR123A batteries.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion RCR123A battery.
- Replaces most CR123A Lithium batteries for digital cameras and flashlights.
- May be recharged over 300 times.
- Internal over-charge and over-discharge protection. This battery will not charge over 4.5V and will shut off when the voltage drops below 2.0V.
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality.
This CR123A battery is a rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
I previously purchased Nuon 123 rechargeable batteries from Batteries+ and they worked in my LED flashlight for about a month. Then, they stopped working... I troubleshot the problem down to the positive terminal (a physical connection issue). The Nuon rechargeables had a VERY short positive terminal from the manufacturer to begin with. After about a month, once the batteries heated up, they got even shorter. It got to the point where the batteries could not make a physical connection inside the flashlight. The Tenergy batteries had the same length of a positive terminal as the Duracell's I bought. I used two Tenergy's non-stop for a month without issue. I ended up purchasing two more. I have had NO issues with them. BatteryMart shipped both orders to my door in a couple days and have no issues. Love BatteryMart and the Tenergy rechargeable batteries!
Service and delivery were terrific! I will be doing more business with Battery Mart. Just make sure that your charger will accept this battery, as they are short. One of my chargers wouldn't work, but my other charger works just fine.