Product Specifications for Black Acid Neutralizing Mat for PowerSports - 12" x 8"
|BM Part #:||PSBATMAT|
|Shipping Weight:||0.18Lbs (2.88 oz)|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Thinner than the regular battery mat. Great for PowerSports applications, allowing the mat to fit into tighter compartments.
- Traps and Neutralizes Battery Acid on contact to protect automobiles, boats, RVs, and high performance vehicles.
- Made from a proprietary woven felt and saturated with a nano-neutralizing agent.
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Protects battery from harmful road vibration.
- Easy to use; takes minutes to install. Can be cut and trimmed to fit your battery tray.
- The mat installs with the shiny side down.
- Completely Safe to Handle Before & During Installation.
- Protects against corrosion and rust formation on surfaces.
- Ideal for placing under batteries in storage.
Stops leaking battery acid from destroying your car.
The Battery Mat is a super absorbent, high density battery pad made to collect battery acid.
How to Use Your Battery Mat
The battery mat has two sides, one with the proprietary woven felt and the other has a rubbery texture.
When installing your battery mat, you will place the rubbery side down, to help keep your battery mat in place and secure.
The battery itself is placed on the felt side, which is designed to trap and absorb any acid.
I immediately installed the first one in my classic Volkswagen Beetle and the size was a perfect fit! The second mat was for my Chevy C-10 truck and after a little trimming, the mat went right into place. The third mat is for a spare whenever needed. The mats lay really flat and are easy to trim with only scissors or a box cutter. The gray color on the cloth side is a good neutral hue that will go with any engine bay.