Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- This 4 bank battery charger is fully automatic and totally waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles, and more.
- Connector: Ring terminals.
- Approved for lithium batteries.
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
I was not sure what I needed to charge our battery bank. We have a small off-grid cabin with solar power and this charger along with our generator will be back up in low sun northern Wisconsin winter months. We have 4 Battle Born Lithium batteries in series at 24 volts. After discussing with the very helpful Battle Born techs, they suggested I look into a Dual Pro 4 bank lithium charger. So, my next call was to Dual Pro. Again, amazing tech customer service at Dual Pro. I then Googled and decided to try Battery Mart. Again, I felt lucky to speak with a person (possibly the owner, I do not recall) was very helpful even in explaining how to hook up given my system (it seems strange to connect the leads pos-pos and neg-neg when batteries are wired in series). The charger was shipped way faster than expected and package very well. I hooked everything up, brought my system up to a 100% in about 15 minutes with my Honda Eu1000 generator. Yes, I can run things directly from the generator if need be, but it sure is nice to be able to not hear the generator and charge while away from the cabin. We simply add about a cup of gas to the generator and leave on days we may need a boost.
This fits on my golf cart perfectly between front and rear seats. Love it.