PRO-LOGIX PL3760 12/24V Wheeled Battery Charger
Product Specifications for PRO-LOGIX PL3760 12/24V Wheeled Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||PL3760|
|Charging Rate:||10A / 20A / 60A|
|Warranty:||Two Year Limited|
- Fully automatic charging, 250A engine start assistance, & battery repair capability.
- Properly charges all battery types.
- Easy-to-use interface with smart display feedback.
- Soft Start Mode recovers severly depleted batteries.
- Able to manage dead batteries (0.0V)
- Recondition Mode restores sulfated batteries.
- Enhanced Maintenance Mode for long term storage.
- Reverse Polarity Protection & Battery Fault Detection.
- Charging Rates:
- 12 Volt Charging: 60/40/10 Amp
- 12 Volt Stable Power Mode: 0-60 Amp (On Demand)
- 12 Volt 250A Engine Start
- 24 Volt Charging: 20/10 Amp
- 24 Volt Stable Power Mode: 0-20 Amp (On Demand)
- The high-quality metal construction and steel frame will stand up to harsh shop environments.
An all-around battery service tool that provides a variety of functions in a single unit.
The PRO-LOGIX PL3760 by Clore Automotive is a 12/24V intelligent wheel charger. The PL3760 features three operational modes: auto charging mode, stable power mode, and engine start assistance mode.
The Auto Charging Mode delivers optimal charge to each battery serviced, resultings in improved battery condition and restored reserve capacity. The PL3760 features 10A, 20A, and 60A charge rates for 12V systems & 10A, 20A for 24V systems. The Special Soft Start and Recondition routines automatically begin as needed.
Stable Power Mode maintains vehicle system voltage at the desired level to support a variety of diagnostic, repair, and reprogramming applications. The PL3760 maintains voltages from 13.1-14.9V, selectable in 0.1V increments, allowing you to dial system voltage exactly as needed.
Engine Start Assistance Mode provides extra amperage to start vehicles with dead batteries or other starting problems caused by a lack of power. The PL3760 delivers 250A 12V engine starting assistance.
The PL3760 also features a clear LCD display that provides easy operational set-up and monitoring. Status lights alert you to the charger's progress and provides notifications of charging errors.
The charger is shipped fully assembled and meets all energy efficiency requirements in the US and Canada.
I wrote a bad review about the pro_logic charger in hast. It was a fluke that something burned up. The customer service people at battery Mart have been very helpful and have reached out to the manufacturer to address the problem . They went above and beyond to help me out. Thankyou!!!