Product Specifications for Midtronics PBT-100 Battery Tester
|BM Part #:||ACC-PBT-100|
|Warranty:||1 Year (Handled directly through Midtronics)|
OEM Technology at a Toolbox Price
Using Midtronics' PBT-100 battery/charging system tester, technicians now have a version of the same tester required for use in OEM dealer service organizations around the world. The PBT-100 battery testing device makes the leading technology affordable, so every technician can experience the advantages of conductance testing: a safe, fast, simple and portable system that improves productivity and accuracy.
No heat, no sparks, no misdiagnoses
Using the PBT-100 Midtronics battery tester means technicians can accurately and quickly test batteries, even when discharged. The portable unit is activated by simply connecting clamps to the battery, setting the rating and pressing the test button. In seconds, the PBT-100 will display an accurate test decision.
Professional diagnosis at affordable price
In addition to battery testing, the PBT-100 battery testing device offers a live voltmeter for evaluating the starter and charging system - at an economical price.
- Accurate battery test decision in seconds. No user interpretation of a meter required.
- Tests both the starter and the charging system.
- Tests discharged batteries. No need to charge before testing.
- Conductance test advantages include Safe, Fast, Simple, and Portable using patented technology.
- Durable design for the workshop or in the field.
- No heat or sparks to damage the unit or create technician risk.
- Applications: Individual 12-volt automotive starting batteries
- Battery Test Technology: Conductance Technology
- Operating Range: 350-850 CCA SAE, 175-425 IEC, 350-850 EN, 175-425 DIN
- Power Requirements: Uses power of the battery under test (minimum 8 volts required)
- Voltage Range: 8-17 Volt DC
- Display: 3 LEDs (green, yellow, red), 3 position LED voltage system
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 120°F / 18 to 50°C
- Interface Options: Dual conductor Kelvin clamps
- Housing Material: Acid resistant ABS plastic