Product Specifications for Battery Defender 2 Amp Charger
|BM Part #:||ACC-MAXXCITER|
|Length:||4.5" (114 mm)|
|Width:||3.75" (95 mm)|
|Height:||2.5" (64 mm)|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
|Input Rating:||120Vac, 0.43Aac|
|Output Rating:||12Vdc 2Amp|
What's in the box:
- (1) Battery Charger with Quick-Disconnect
- (1) Set of Clamps
- (1) Lug Harness / Set of Ring Terminals
- 5 stage industrial-grade battery charger and maintainer.
- Battery Types: Lead Acid types including AGM, Flooded Sealed Maintenance Free
- Heavy-duty metal case for heat dissipation.
- Safety feature: The charger detects if it is attached to a battery before outputting voltage through the clips.
- Accessories Included:
- Red/Black Battery Clamps
- Ring terminal assembly with quick-connect plug for permanent mount of cable. Includes integrated fuse, protective weather cap with overall length of 23"
- 92" (~7.5 ft.) long Heavy Duty AC Cord
- 118" (~9.8 ft.) long DC Output Cord
The Internal Microprocessor contains a "5-Stage Intelligent Charge" Algorithm to give you maximum performance. This "Intelligent Charge" starts with a Diagnostics Stage before the charge starts. After the charge completes, the last stage keeps your battery in a "Ready-to-Go" state until you are ready to use it.
Great price, free fast shipping. Have charged several batteries from a motorcycle to a large deep cycle marine battery. Worked perfectly.
Unit was packaged very nicely from the factory. The plain unmarked box did worry me a little at first. The charger appears to be well made and looks sturdy...and it isn't light. The wiring seems more than heavy enough for this charger. The leads are long enough to give you plenty of flexibility. The ring terminal adapter comes with an inline fuse. A common automotive one, so you won't have to search hi and low if it blows. Nice touch.
I have used it once so far and it operates exactly as described. If it continues to function as stated, I will be very happy.
I bought one of these before and am impressed at how well it worked. So when I saw the add for it again I bought my second one. That way I can have two bikes on to maintain the batteries with out switching them out. I will be looking for these to be on sale again so to buy a third. (my wife says I have too many motorcycles but that I can't imagine could happen)
Used it on a Sea Doo battery that was low and it fully charged it overnight.
Small & portable. Well constructed housing and kinda hefty. Simple to use on any 12 volt battery and works great so far.
This charger works very well to keep all my M/C and other batteries charged.
The charger works well for charging and maintaining batteries, has a light to show when it is charging and when the battery is charged.