12 Volt, 75 Ah Deep Cycle Gel Cell Rechargeable Battery
Item #: GEL-K24 | In Stock
Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 75 Ah Deep Cycle Gel Cell Rechargeable Battery
|BM Part #:||GEL-K24|
|Battery Size:||Group 24|
- Valve regulated with a spill proof construction.
- Allows safe operation in any position!
- Superior performance with Gelled Silica technology.
- Internal Resistance (approx.): 7mΩ
- Shelf Life: (% of normal capacity at 77°F (25°C)
- 3 Months: 91%
- 6 Months: 82%
- 12 Months: 64%
- GEL Operational Temperature:
- Charge: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Discharge: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C)
- GEL Storage Temperature: 5°F to 104°F (-15°C to 40°C)
- Recommended Storage Temperature: 32°F to 86°F (0°C to 30°C)
Gelled Silica technology for superior performance. Valve regulated, spill proof design allows for safe operation in any position. Approved for transport by air.
The 12 Volt, 75 Ah Deep Cycle Gel Cell Rechargeable Battery has been cross-referenced to be compatible with or replace these OEM part numbers and models: