Product Specifications for 8 Volt, 140 Ah Sealed Gel Golf Cart Battery
|BM Part #:||GEL-8G-8VGC|
The GEL-8G-8VGC (8G8VGC) battery is an American made GEL deep cycle battery. With its GEL design, there is no liquid electrolyte to leak or spill and the battery can be installed in hard-to-reach locations. There is no need to maintain fluid levels and the gelled construction also eliminates vibration damage to plates.
The GEL-8G-8VGC (8G8VGC) is a direct replacement for any 8 volt group GC2 (Golf Cart) lead acid, GEL, or AGM battery.
- Nominal Voltage: 8V
- Amp Hour Capacity @ 20 Hour Rate: 140Ah
- Reserve Capacity @ 25 Amp Discharge Rate: 270 minutes
- BCI Group Size: GC2 (Golf Cart)
- Marine Cranking Amps @ 32°F: 575 amps
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0°F: 400 amps
- Length: 10 1/4 in.
- Width: 7 1/8 in.
- Height: 10 7/8 in.
- Terminal Type: offset post with horizontal stud