The GEL-8G-8VGC (8G8VGC) battery is an American made GEL deep cycle battery. With its GEL design, there is no liquid electrolyte to leak or spill and the 8 volt golf cart battery can be installed in hard-to-reach locations. There is no need to maintain fluid levels and the gelled construction also eliminates vibration damage to plates.
The GEL-8G-8VGC (8G8VGC) is a direct replacement for any 8 volt group GC2 (Golf Cart) lead acid, GEL, or AGM battery.
- Nominal Voltage: 8V
- Amp Hour Capacity @ 20 Hour Rate: 140Ah
- Reserve Capacity @ 25 Amp Discharge Rate: 270 minutes
- BCI Group Size: GC2 (Golf Cart)
- Marine Cranking Amps @ 32°F: 575 amps
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0°F: 400 amps
- Length: 10 1/4 in.
- Width: 7 1/8 in.
- Height: 10 7/8 in.
- Terminal Type: offset post with horizontal stud