Product Specifications for Noco GC015 Eyelet Battery Indicator Gauge
|BM Part #:||GC015|
|Shipping Weight:||0.50Lbs (8 oz)|
- Displays battery state-of-charge in 25% increments.
- Lie-flat design for seamless installations with M10 (3/8-inch) hole size.
- Integrates with X-Connector accessories for charging.
- Ultra-efficient design drains almost zero battery power.
- More ways to charge with plug-n-play accessory changes.
- Rugged, watertight connector for extreme environments.
- 10 amp fuse.
- Monitors your battery when not in use
- Visable LED indicators in both night and day time conditions
- Works with existing Genius Multi-Purpose Battery Chargers
- Less than 1mA current draw to maximize battery life.
The micro-ampere LED readout give an accurate battery indication while a charger isn't in use. NOCO also makes a GC016 in dash model with a longer cable. I use both models, with the GC015 under the hood of one vehicle and the GC016 mounted in the dash of another highly customized vehicle. Both have plug covers to seal out dirt and water. Both make attachment of NOCO Genius chargers very simple.
This connector made and easy to use under hood connection for my NOCO chargers. The mil-ampere LED gives a good continuous indication of battery state before connecting a NOCO charger. NOCO also makes a dash mount indicator with longer wires that is more upscale - the GC016. I use the GC015 in a car, and have the GC016 in another car that is highly customized. Both work fine.
I am really glad I ordered this battery monitor! I installed it on my ATV and it gives me a lot more confidence knowing about my battery condition when I'm out on the trail. I was surprised how small it is, so it's not big and clunky hanging out from under my seat. In bright light I have to cup my hands around it to see the light, but that's not a big deal. The end of it feels like a good quality