Product Specifications for NOCO Genius 6/12 Volt, 1100mA Multi-Purpose Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||G1100|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited (PDF)|
- For batteries from 2.2 to 40 Ah (Amp Hour)
- Advanced 7-step Charge Profile
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Variable input compensation
- Rapid charging technology
- Dual Mode, 6 volt and 12 volt batteries
- Extendable connectors
- Charges Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB), Maintenance-Free Battery (MF), AGM, Li-Ion Batteries
- Rated at IP65
- Protects against user errors
- Memory recall
- ETL approved for USA and Canada
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your NOCO Genius 6/12 Volt, 1100mA Multi-Purpose Battery Charger. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
The G1100 is a smart, 7 Step, fully automatic switch-mode battery charger and maintainer. The G1100 is best for small battery applications from 2.2-40Ah, such as charging your Motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski or Snowmobile. In addition to charging, the G1100 can effectively maintain any 6V or 12V batteries in larger applications, such as Cars, RVs, Boats and Trucks.
Powered by NOCO VosFX Processor
The VosFX Processor is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process, based on organic feedback from the battery, to extend battery life. The VosFX Processor quickly and efficiently makes decisions on how to charge the battery without risking user safety or damage to the battery.
Wicked Smart Features:
- 6V/12V Compatibility
Charges 6V and 12V batteries
Returns to last selected mode when restarted
- Fully Interactive
Automatically adjusts itself to changing current needs
- Designed for Safety
Reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark proof, overheat, overcurrent, and overcharge
- Multiple Battery Chemistry
Safely chargers Wet, Gel, MF, and AGM batteries
- Extendable Connectors
Plug-n-play connectors for easy accessory changes
- HF/HE Switch Mode Design
High-frequency, high-efficiency for a lightweight, compact charger
- Rapid Charging Technology
Charges batteries 2X faster than traditional linear battery chargers
- Variable Input Compensated
100% full charge even with varying A/C input voltages
- Abnormality Protection
Automatically shuts "off" if charger remains in Bulk charge mode for an extended period of time
- Recovery Mode
Recovers deeply discharged & sulphated batteries with pulse charging
- Cold/AGM Mode
Optimized charge mode for cold weather or AGM batteries
What's in the box?
- G1100 Charger
- Battery clamp connectors
- Eyelet Terminal Connectors
- Owner's manual and user guide (View PDF)
- Step 1: Diagnostics
Checks the battery voltage to make sure battery connections are good and the battery is in a stable condition before beginning the charge process.
- Step 2: Recovery
Initializes the Recovery process, if needed, for deeply discharged or sulfated (desulfation) batteries by pulsing small amounts of current.
- Step 3: Soft Start
Begins Bulk charging process with a gentle (soft) charge.
- Step 4: Bulk
The Bulk charging process continues and returns 80% of the battery capacity. Indicated by the 25%, 50% and 75% CHARGE LEDs.
- Step 5: Absorption
Brings the charge level to 90%. The battery charger will deliver small amounts of current to provide a safe, efficient charge and limit battery gassing.
- Step 6: Trickle
Battery is fully charged and ready to use, indicated by the 100% CHARGE LED being a solid Green. In this Step, the battery charger will only deliver enough current to keep the battery full. If the battery tells the charger that more current is needed, the battery charger will switch to Maintenance.
- Step 7: Maintenance
Continuously monitors the battery voltage to determine if a maintenance charge should be initiated. If the terminal voltage falls below 6.4V (6V) and 12.8V (12V), the charger will start the Maintenance cycle until voltage reaches 7.2V (6V) and 14.4V (12V) and then discontinues the charge cycle. The cycle between Trickle and Maintenance is repeated indefinitely to keep the battery at full charge, without overcharging. The battery charger can be left connected indefinitely.
- Input Voltage AC: 110-120VAC, 50-60Hz
- Working Voltage AC: 85-130 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Input Current: 600mA RMS Max
- Efficiency: 85% Approx.
- Power: 30W Max
- Charging Voltage: 7.2V/14.4V, 7.4/14.7V (Cold/AGM)
- Charging Current: 1100mA
- Back Current Drain: <5mA
- Ripple: <2%
- Charger Type: 7 Step, Fully Automatic, Switch-Mode
- Type of Batteries: 6V & 12V Lead-Acid
- Battery Chemistries: Wet, Gel, MF & AGM
- Battery Capacity: 2.2-40Ah, up to 150Ah for Maintenance
- Housing Protection: IP65
- Cooling: Natural Convection
- Noise Level: <50 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.1 x 2.5 x 1.6 Inches
- Weight: 0.8 Pounds
It was exactly what I wanted and it was on sale. Buy, Buy, Buy...