What is the Battery Equaliser?
It's battery maintenance in a bottle! Battery Equaliser is a non-corrosive, non-flammable liquid battery treatment. It's formulated to extend the life and performance of any new or used flooded lead acid battery. Our customers have used it with batteries in motorcycles, cars, trucks, boats, and golf carts.
What does Battery Equaliser do?
It improves your battery's chemistry. This prevents sulfation from occurring in new batteries and breaks up any existing sulfation in older batteries. Battery Equaliser returns batteries as close to new as possible, with continued normal maintenance.
Why control sulfation?
Sulfation is a residue that remains on the plates of a battery after current is produced. This residue increases with each charge/discharge cycle. Over time, the residue/resistance will choke out the battery's ability to produce an electrical current.
Historically, over-charging or "equalizing charge", has been the only way to deal with this problem. Sulfation is a natural part of the battery's chemistry. Battery Equaliser is the only product on the market to effectively reduce existing sulfation and prevent new sulfation by improving the battery chemistry.
- Shake well before using and avoid contact with metals and direct sunlight. Wear safety glasses while working around batteries.
- Check the acid level in each cell.
- Add Battery Equaliser to battery according to the Dosage Chart below.
- Charge battery after treatment or continue with normal use. Allow 5 Charge/Discharge cycles for maximum effect.
- Wash with soap and water to remove electrolyte and Battery Equaliser from your hands.
|Type of Battery||Number of Cells||* Battery Equaliser Required||Total Amount Required||Recommended Purchase|
|24-Volt Forklift||12 Cells||3.5 oz. per cell||42 oz.||Two 32 oz. Bottles|
|N36-Volt Forklift||18 Cells||3.5 oz. per cell||63 oz.||Two 32 oz. Bottles|
|48-Volt Forklift||24 Cells||3.5 oz. per cell||83 oz.||Three 32 oz. Bottles|
|6 -Volt Golf Cart||3 Cells||2 oz. per cell||6 oz.||One 12 oz. bottle (treats 2)|
|8-Volt Golf Cart||4 Cells||2 oz. per cell||8 oz.||One 32 oz. bottle (treats 4)|
|12-Volt Deep Cycle||6 Cells||1 oz. per cell||6 oz.||One 12 oz bottle (treats 2)|
|12-Volt Large Truck 8-D||6 cells||2 oz. per cell||12 oz.||One 12 oz. Bottle|
|6TN & 6TL 12-volt Military||6 cells||1 oz. per cell||12 oz.||One 12 oz bottle (treats 2)|
|Auto 12-volt||6 cells||1/2 oz. per cell||3 oz.||One 12 oz bottle (treats 4)|
- Starting batteries should be re-treated every 2 to 4 years, depending on climate.
- Deep cycle batteries can be re-treated annually or every 2 years if not used daily.
- Batteries can not be harmed by over treatment.
Used it new and older batteries. Last longer with more power. Great product.
I cannot tel if this product makes a difference or not. It looks like water, but I hope it is something good, especially at this price point. Only time will tell. I have put it in boat batteries, rv batteries, golf carts batteries and battery bback-up units..... just wait & see.