Product Specifications for Dual Pro SE 12 Volt 10 Amp Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||ACC-SS-1|
|Warranty:||3 Years Factory Direct|
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Dual Pro SE 12 Volt 10 Amp Battery Charger. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
Our customers asked for a series of chargers that were smaller, lighter and economically affordable. The Sportsman Series of chargers answers these needs. This line of chargers is designed for all types of battery applications. Sportsman chargers have all the safety and reliability features that have made PRO Charging Systems chargers the #1 choice of most boat manufacturers, dealers and over 750,000 customers across the country. Advanced microprocessors and LED readings make the units even easier to use.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410