Dual Pro Sportsman Series 12V, 20A 2-Bank Battery Charger for AGM and Lithium
Product Specifications for Dual Pro Sportsman Series 12V, 20A 2-Bank Battery Charger for AGM and Lithium
|BM Part #:||ACC-SS2-AUTO|
|Charging Rate:||20 Amp (10 Amp Per Bank)|
|Warranty:||3 Years Factory Direct|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
- Approved for use on these Odyssey batteries: PC1100, PC1200, PC1200LT, PC1200MJ, PC1200LMJT, PC1200MJT, 75-PC1230, 75/86-PC1230, 25-PC1400, 35-PC1400, 75/86-705
- Both sets of leads will need to be used to charge these batteries.
- Fully automatic. Completely and safely charges both Lithium and AGM batteries.
- AutoProfile Intuitive Charging Technology detects if batteries are Lithium or AGM and automatically charges for optimal performance.
- Algorithms designed and validated with battery manufacturers for a 100% charge.
- Wake up feature for Lithium batteries that have turned off due to low voltage protection.
- Auto return to charge feature.
- Quickest charge times in its class.
- Unbeatable performance, reliability, safety, and quality delivered by DUAL PRO.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
Our customers asked for a series of chargers that were smaller, lighter and economically affordable. The Sportsman Series battery chargers answers these needs. This line of Dual Pro SE chargers is designed for all types of battery applications. Sportsman battery chargers have all the safety and reliability features that have made PRO Charging Systems chargers the #1 choice of most boat manufacturers, dealers and over 750,000 customers across the country. Advanced microprocessors and LED readings make the Dual Pro SE units even easier to use.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Lithium and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 10 amps. Combined, this is an output of 20 amps (2 banks of 10 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 10 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 20 amps total.