Plug Options Available, selectable in the Gray Box Below the Price:
Plug: SB® 50 Blue (Default)
Plug: SB® 50 Yellow
Plug: SB® 50 Red
Plug: SB® 50 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Red
Plug: SB® 175 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Blue
Plug: DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Angled
Plug: DC Male Plug: Three Prong
Plug: E-Z-GO DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Injected
Plug: E-Z-GO RXV
Plug: Yamaha Cart: 2 Prong
Plug: Star Car
The AC power cord is 6 ft. long
The charger cord to batteries is 8 ft. long
This 48 Volt, 15 Amp Dual Pro charger is part of the Eagle Performance series of chargers.
The Dual Pro i4815 Eagle charger is specially designed for use in the industrial and electric vehicle markets. With over 18 years of experience in manufacturing the legendary Dual ProTM charging systems, Pro Charging Systems chargers have become known as the name in charging technologies. We pride ourselves on the performance and versatility of our products and our outstanding customer service. We are proud that these safe, reliable, and efficient battery chargers are made in the USA.
Battery Charging System Designed for the Demands of Recreational and Industrial Use
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Exclusive temperature compensation
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional "Universal" A/C input
- AC power cord is 6 feet long
- The charger cord to batteries is 8 feet long
- Includes the SB® 50 blue connector.
Anderson Power Products® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
© 2015 Anderson Power Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. SB® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
Reliable and always gets the job done. Durable and works in varying temperatures. Love it!
Great product that gets the charging done in cold and hot temperature fluctuations in our garage. We have 6 and have found they last for many years, even with year-round use.
This charger works so much better than the charger that came with the golf cart. Very solidly built and easy to use and monitor. Thanks for this great product.
easy to use, just plug it in and it charges up then goes into maintenance mode. when it gets close to full charge it drops down to lower charge and has not boiled over any of the batteries. This gives a better charge than my club car charger ever did.
Use this to keep golf cart charged. On-board charger that came wiht vehicle was cooking the batteries. Hoping the intelligence in this unit will be able to handle the regular charging duties as well as the off-season maintenance.
will know more next Spring!
It maintains the cart when left plugged in so the cart starts out with a more complete charge.
The original charger would sometimes continue charging & deplete the cell fluid.
The original charger was 16.5A and I selected the 15A because I had read a comment that these batteries last longer if you charge at a lower current.
I will have to see (long term) how the "balancing feature" works out.
I converted a 36 volt EZGO to 48 volt and after looking around this charger seemed the best deal for the money and I love the fact you just leave it hooked up. Quality is great. I love the size and weight. Much easier to move than the old one!