Product Specifications for Aluminum Alloy 8000 mAh Portable Power Bank (Gold)
|BM Part #:||CEL-PB8000G|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
What's in the box:
- (1x) Portable Power Bank
- (1x) USB to MicroUSB Charging Cable
- (1x) Instruction Manual
- Can charge up to two devices at once.
- Charges most phones up to three times before the portable power bank needs recharging.
- Includes Micro USB, 2.1 amp USB, and 1 amp USB ports.
- Built with an aluminum housing to protect the unit from drops.
- Short-circuit and extreme temperature protections.
- Works with your existing charging cables*.
- With standard USB on one end and any style on the other end.
- When you push the power button with nothing connected, the LEDs will glow to show the remaining power.
- Protections from: Temperature, short circuits, reset, over-charge, discharge, over-voltage, impact/drops.
This portable power bank charges your small electronics on the go! Despite it's slim size, the battery delivers 8000 mAh of capacity. Compatible with many of today's most popular phones, tablets, and cameras.
Charging Your Device, Phone, or Tablet
- Use your existing charging cable or the included one.
- Connect the USB 2.0 end to the power bank. Use the 2.1A output for tablets or 1.0A output for phones.
- Plug cable into your phone or tablet. Push the power button. The LED lights will glow.
- Note: If using both outputs, the power will be 1.0A for both.
Charging Your Power Bank
- Use the included MicroUSB cable.
- Connect the cable to the MicroUSB port of the power bank.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your charger (sold separately).
- In most cases, your phone or tablet's charger will work.