Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 5 Amp Water-Resistant Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0157-1|
|Input Voltage:||120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
What's in the box:
- (1) 022-05-157-1 Battery Tender 12V, 5A Charger with 4' Quick Disconnect
- (1) 2' Set of Ring Terminals with Quick Disconnect
- (1) Product Manual and Warranty Information
- Includes one Lug Harness. Quick connect leads help with hard to reach areas.
- High efficiency charger. Listed in the California Appliance Efficiency Database.
- Charge/Maintain up to 4 batteries (of similar type - in parallel)
- Portable or can be mounted for permanent charging.
- Water, Shock, & Vibration Resistant
- Lightweight - LESS THAN 5 POUNDS!
- Microprocessor Controlled, BTP Technology
- Charges both flooded & sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries.
- Charges any size (capacity) lead acid battery.
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Complete FOUR-Step Charging Program (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, & Float / Maintenance).
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 122°F
- UL approved at 5.5 amps
- Replaces 022-0076-1, 022-0071-1
Portable or Permanent Mount lightweight water-resistant, compact on board charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickled chargers. It's easy to use, fits in tight places and it's packed with power.
I was scepticaly, because I had to connect a block of six batteries from my Boat
it sarted by charging the whole block, told me as it reached 85% capacity
switched in the end to kipp the Volts at 13.24 - 13.26
i checked it for two weeks twice daly
Tath thing rocks.
It will charge a battery but I will not maintain one.
After it has charged a battery it is done (will never charge again) until you unplug from AC and battery and restart it.
Shipping was fast, love the service
We have an RV with two deep cycle batteries. The RV has a built-in inverter / battery charger that charges fine when the RV is plugged into shore power BUT it has a cooling fan that's loud enough to disturb one's sleep. The built-in charger also puts out heat and it's under the bed. That's fine for the winter but undesirable in the summer! I bought my first 5A Battery Tender about 1 year ago t
Wish I had bought it sooner!!!!
used in police cruisers because of all the electronics that are in the units, it keeps them charged up and ready to go.