Product Specifications for Battery Tender 36 Volt 15 Amp High Frequency AGM Battery Charger (Non-CEC)
|BM Part #:||022-0169-1|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- This item is not for sale in California or Oregon (Non-CEC).
Single Output Battery Chargers for Industrial, Commercial, Electric-Vehicle & Golf-Cart Applications.
The Deltran High Frequency On Board Battery Charger is a microprocessor controlled, high frequency switching power converter that has a true DC output at a maximum power level of 300 watts for the 12V model and 600 watts for the 24V, 36V, & 48V models. The charging algorithm is suitable for both standard, flooded and sealed, AGM lead acid batteries.
- BTP Microprocessor Technology
- 5-Step Charging (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization, & Storage / Maintenance)
- Software suitable to charge both Standard, Flooded and Sealed, Maintenance Free, AGM Lead-Acid Batteries
- Spark Proof
- Short Circuit Protected
- Convenient Mounting Holes & Slots
- 2 Year Warranty
I've used smart chartgers on 12 VDC marine battery systems for decades. I can't imagine operating a cruising boat without one.
When we transitioned from cruising on water to cruising on dirt in 2009, I learned that the DC power converter used in an RV was sufficiently similar to a smart charger that I didn't go after one.
Eventually we acquired a permanent site for winter in SE Arizona. A used