Product Specifications for Battery Defender 36 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger with Clamps
|BM Part #:||3605S|
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Protect your battery: Maintaining your battery at full charge will help prevent sulfation.
- Small size and light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender charger will charge lead acid and AGM batteries. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old.
- AC Input voltage: 115 VAC.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve and -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge and no overcharging: Battery Defender charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- Soneil Replacement
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
- DC Output: 36 Volt 2 Amps
- Input 115AC (Range 90VAC~132VAC)
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
- 1 Year Warranty
- Charger Supplied with 6' AC Cord and 70" DC Leads with 50 Amp Clamps
Not for charging golf cart batteries.
This 36 volt, 2 amp charger features a set of clamps. It is fully automatic and can be connected to your battery indefinitely. It also will maintain a battery at full charge, which will help prevent sulfation.