Product Specifications for Digital Battery & System Tester with Integrated Printer
|BM Part #:||BA427|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Applicable Battery Voltages:||6/12V|
|Applicable System Voltages:||12/24V|
|Cable Length||10 feet|
- 6 and 12 Volt battery testing. Tests flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, gel cell, start-stop AGM, start-stop enhanced flooded batteries.
- 1.5-30V Operating range
- 40-3000 CCA Testing capacity
- Temperature compensation
- Tests multiple battery types, including new Start-Stop batteries
- Enables connection of a volt probe (optional)
- Allows connection of an amp clamp (optional)
- Multilingual operation
- Counter function to track tests performed
- Replaceable cable ends
- Backlit screen for clear viewing in low light
- Includes storage case, roll of printer paper, side post adapter set and (6) AA batteries
- Includes downloadable battery management software to track battery health over time
Digital Battery & System Tester with Integrated Printer
The BA427 offers a complete testing solution for 6 and 12 Volt batteries and 12 and 24 Volt charging systems. With an operating range of 1.5-30V, it can even test discharged batteries. Compatible with a wide variety of battery types, the BA427 features a testing range to 3000 CCA, 10' cable leads, replaceable cable ends, temperature compensation and a convenient storage case.
The BA427 is a great choice for a variety of reasons:
- It tests batteries to 3000 CCA.
- It allows for the attachment of a voltmeter or amp clamp to expand the diagnostic capability of the tester.
- It features a USB port to connect to a PC equipped with our battery management software.