Product Specifications for Energizer AA Lithium Batteries - 4 Pack
|BM Part #:||BAT-AA-LITH-4PK|
|Package Quantity:||4 ($2.49/ea.)|
|Shipping Weight:||0.18Lbs (2.88 oz)|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Energizer AA Lithium Batteries - 4 Pack. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- Standard AA size lithium 1.5V 2900mAh!
- High energy density, long life power source. Two time running time than Alkaline AA cells
- Super light weight battery : 0.7oz per battery.
- Extended shelf life (10 years plus) and good for storage.
- Superior low and high temperature operations.
- Specially designed to work well in all High Drain Applications.
- Excellent performance in Digital Cameras, CD Players, Remote Control Vehicles, Metal Detectors, Flashlights, PDAs and etc.
- Can replace standard AA size Alkaline batteries in almost all equipment.
- Warning: This is non-rechargeable battery. Do not recharge, disassemble or incinerate. Do not mix lithium batteries with other types of batteries.
A fine battery at a good price.
Great product. I use them for my battery-operated appliances except for time pieces.
I use their 9-volt siblings for my smoke alarms. Energizer makes great batteries.
These batteries are for a specific application calling for longlife batteries. When I received them, I automatically check for 'good until' date. The only date I saw was Feb 2016, which was earlier than the date of purchase. I contacted customer service, and they advised that was the manufacture date. Another date appears on the side towards the positive contact, which was 2033. They advised me this was the 'good until' date, which is feasible with lithium batteries. However, this is confusing to the consumer, because that number could be a model # or anything else. It should be marked as 'good until' date. That being said, the batteries are performing fine to date.
I thought that I would try this unheard of brand for the value. The quality seems to be questionable. One out of the pack lasted less than 1/10 of the rated mAh. I think I'll be sticking with the reputable brands for my critical applications.
[...]--price is right
I am a Videographer and use several Wireless microphones which eat batteries. I can use these for 3 weddings compared to one wedding for alkalines! Only wish there was a rechargable Lithium AA battery to purchase.
Just a simple application in a couple of remote weather sensors to get me through the winter. [...]