Product Specifications for Nebo Z-Bug Mosquito Zapping LED Bulb
|BM Part #:||6458-ZBUG|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Attracts and Kills Bugs
- NUV LED light attracts most flying bugs, including mosquitoes.
- 1000 - 1200V electric grid kills bugs on contact.
- Bright LED Bulb Lights Wide Area
- 9W LED bulb.
- Provides 600 lumens of bright light, comparable to a 60W incandescent.
- 40,000+ hour lamp life.
- Eco-friendly: Consumes less energy, has a long life.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Screws into standard light socket.
For use indoors or outdoors, Z-BugBulb provides bright white, ambient lighting to any space with its 600 lumen LED. The 4 NUV LEDs emit a 395nm near ultraviolet glow, which mosquitoes and other flying insects find very attractive. Surrounding the NUV LEDs is a 1,000 - 1,200V high-voltage grid that kills the allured insects on contact. Z-BugBulb includes Z-BugBulb Sweeper to remove insect remains from the grid housing.
Lighting Facts: (Per Bulb)
- Brightness: 600 lumens
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $1.31
- Based on 3 hours / day, $0.133/kWh; Cost depends on rates and usage.
- Life: 45 years (based on 3 hours / day)
- Energy Use: 9 watts
Worked great for 2 weeks then the LED bulb section stopped working. Bug zapper still works. Disappointing.
A sudden infestation of gnats was driving me crazy. A little over 24 hrs after installation I noticed almost no gnat activity.
I just noticed a couple stragglers but no doubt they will soon meet their fate. The last generation!
I just used the blue light mode all day and night. I am very pleased with this purchase. I bought (2) bulbs but only used (1) for a (2) room and bath area.
The gnats seemed to fly a circuit between the (2) rooms. That's probably why one bulb did the trick.
I once read that for every gnat you kill you prevent 350 future gnats.