Hawker Cyclon 0800 0004 pure-lead thin plate rechargeable 2v 5 Ah X-cell battery offers numerous advantages, due to its unique, patented starved-electrolyte system. The 2.5Ah, 5.0Ah and 8.0Ah models are all UL 1989 recognized components, offering extreme temperature performance and long service life.
- Diameter 1.74 in.
- Height 2.87 in.
- Terminal F1
- OEM Part number: 0800-0004
- 1 Year Warranty
- X CELL 5.0AH
This battery can be used in these models:
- 3Com 08000004
- Air Shields Medical 10
- Airborne Life Support INFANT LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM
- Agilent Technologies M1000E Arrhythmia Monitor
- Battery Center 0800-0004
- Bulbtronics BAHKR08000004
- Chloride 1000010132
- Chloride 1000030011
- Codman & Shurleff 336 STERNAL SAW
- Dantona CYCLON-X
- Dual Lite 12-544
- Dual Lite Dual Lite OEM1
- Eagle Picher Batteries CF2V5
- ELS EDS250
- Enersys 08000004
- Enersys Cyclon Monobloc 0800-0004
- GE 47B050YE03001
- GE 47B236BC66201
- Hawker/Gates Energy P 0800-0004
- Hawker/Gates Energy P 83347DW
- Hawker/Gates Energy P X CELL
- Hawker Cyclon Monobloc 0800-0004
- HP 1000E ARRHYTHEMIA MO
- HP HP M1000E Arrhythmia Monitor
- Interstate Batteries ASLA1220
- Interstate Batteries SLA1220
- Infrasonic Inc. 7200 Series Ventilator
- International Biomedical Infant Life Support System
- Light Alarms XCELL
- Light Alarms CE1-6AE
- Mule 2GC010C
- National Power Corp. LD010X2
- Nellcor Puritan-Benne 7200SP
- Nellcor Puritan-Benne 722
- Nellcor Puritan-Benne N-7200
- Nellcor Puritan-Benne 7200 Series Ventilator
- Panasonic 08000004
- Philips Medical System M1000E ARRHYTHMIA MONITOR
- Powertron X
- Puritan-Bennett 7200 VENTILATOR
- Puritan-Bennett 7200SP VENTILATOR
- Puritan-Bennett 7200 Series Ventilator
- RD 5218
- Sola Batteries 009064131122
- Sola Batteries 056011000175
- Sola Batteries 05601100017500
- Sola Batteries 05610001750001
- Sola Batteries 099064131122
- Sola Batteries 47B050YE03001
- Sola Batteries 47B236BC66201
- Sola Batteries MINIUPS 750KVA
- Sun Battery 8000004
- Sure-Lites SL220C594H01
- Trio Lighting TL930086
- Unipower B01002
- Unipower B11113
- Universal Power Group C6283
used these to replace the batteries in a system b endodontic heat source. worked great.
Very good service. I received just want I wanted very promptly and the woman who took my call was very competent and polite.
Fast delivery. Very pleased. Was a perfect replacement for System B endo dental equipment.
Precise replacement for a previous purchase after 14 years.
I looked high and low for this battery to replace the 15 year old one in my Dental equipment. Once I found it, it was in my equipment in 3 days time. It works beautifully. Saved me several hundred dollars. Replaced the battery, not the equipment!
An exact replacement in a dental apparatus that we use. By doing our own replacement, we probably saved $150 - $200 in repair bills.
this battery is installed in the radio control aircraft and works for a hot glow plug in flight.