Product Specifications for 24 Volt 5 Amp Battery Charger with XLR Connector (Non-CEC)
|BM Part #:||24BC5-XLR|
- This item is not for sale in California or Oregon (Non-CEC).
This product is not for sale in California or Oregon. It does not meet the CEC (California Energy Commission) regulations.
- Input Voltage: 100VAC - 240VAC
- Input Frequency: 50Hz - 60Hz
- Output Voltage
- Bulk Charge: 29.4VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- Float Charge: 27.4VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- Output Current
- Bulk Charge: 5A +/- 0.5A
- Float Charge: (<) 1.2A
- Over-voltage Protection: (>) 30VDC
- Over-current Protection: (>) 5.5A
- Low Voltage Turn-on: (>) 16VDC + 2V
- Input Power (Watts): (<) 180 Watts
- Input Standby Power (Watts): (<) 8 Watts
- Efficiency: 80%
- Battery Size Range: 12AH - 50AH
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 2.1KV for 1min. @ 3.5mA
- Insulation Resistance: 50M omhs min. @ 500VDC to Output
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~+ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C ~+ 80°C
- Connector: 3 Pin D (XLR), Pin 1 (+) . Pin 2 and 3 (ground)
- Standards: UL1012, CUL, FCC Part 15- Class B. Certified as a wheelchair charger
Fast free shipping.
Just what we wanted; it works great. Thanks so much!
The product was as described and arrived timely; however, I found out I did not need it after all, and customer service was awesome! I sent the item back and was credited timely. I will use this company again for any battery type needs. Thank you for the excellent service!
Had to change the plug to make it useful
I charge my Hoveround. The charger from [@] was $275.00 when I Gooled the same chager was cheaper EVERYWHERE. I'm very happpy with it.