The Battery Doc charger is great for motorcycles, boats, cars, ATVs, golf carts, RVs, and many other applications.
Is there a doctor in the house?
Battery maintenance made easy! Keep your vehicle's battery in top shape every day of the year. A must-have charger during those frequent times of battery inactivity and storage. The Battery Doc automatically senses the state of charge of your battery, then safely adjusts the charging rate to ensure self-discharging and post corrosion does not occur.
- For use on lead-acid, gel cell, and deep cycle marine/RV batteries.
- Charging Modes:
- Automatic: 12 Volt, 10 Amp
- Manual: 12 Volt, 55/2 Amp; 6 Volt, 10 Amp
- 55 Amp engine start for emergency starting.
- 10 amp, 6/12 fast charge for everyday charging needs.
- 2 Amp, 12 volt trickle charge for keeping stored vehicles charged.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Industrial grade alligator clamps.
- Digital LED meter displays both voltage and amperage of the battery.
- USB port for charging personal devices such as cell phones and cameras.
- Includes USB LED work light.
Benefits of the Battery Doctor
During periods of inactivity and storage, batteries will self-discharge. When this happens, sulphation (unwanted corrosion) of the battery plates can occur. This leads to reduced battery life and performance. Having a Battery Doc Sport battery charger connected to your battery during these storage periods ensures that self-discharging does not occur; your battery performance is maintained and the life of your battery is increased.