Product Specifications for 12 Volt 500 mA Sealed Lead Acid Battery Charger with Alligator Clips
|BM Part #:||12BC0500D-1-KT|
- Automatically charges any type 12 volt storage battery without over-charging
- Charger with alligator clips
- Charges at 500 mili-amps
- Input Power: 120VAC @ 60Hz
- LED's provide visual indication of the charging mode
- Charge/Maintain up to 4 batteries (of similar type - in parallel)
- Requires charger cord part number ACC-D-1766 (Included)
Detachable 6 foot cord with Alligator Clips included.
This charger is a 500 milliamp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers.
The charger worked quickly and easily
Bought this charger and I am very pleased with it. The charger indicates when it is charging my battery and then shows when battery is charged.
RUV Charger. Small and portable.
Charge my old trucks batterys
Batterys did not have enough life left for this product to work.
Nothing wrong with this product, but be careful ... it looks (on the website) just like the 1A smart charger they sell/sold. This is a 500 mA version -- I was careless in ordering and ended up with the 500 mA.
Did not see the original 1A version that they used to sell on the website -- maybe I missed it. As I recall the 1A version was the same price as this unit.
I use it, along with the 1A ve