Product Specifications for 12 Volt 500 mA Sealed Lead Acid Battery Charger with Alligator Clips
|BM Part #:||12BC0500D-1-KT|
- Automatically charges any type 12 volt storage battery without over-charging
- Charger with alligator clips
- Charges at 500 mili-amps
- Input Power: 120VAC @ 60Hz
- LED's provide visual indication of the charging mode
- Charge/Maintain up to 4 batteries (of similar type - in parallel)
- Requires charger cord part number ACC-D-1766 (Included)
Detachable 6 foot cord with Alligator Clips included.
This charger is a 500 milliamp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers.
I use the charger to keep a 12 v 5.0Ah trailer SLA battery (for trailer electric braking system) in good condition. I connected it to the battery for a short time and it almost immediately went into standby mode. This was expected since the battery was fully charged during a recent 40 hour towing trip. Plans are to use the charger monthly or so to keep the battery in optimal condition. The charger did come with the alligator clip wires, which is helpful.
The charger worked quickly and easily
Bought this charger and I am very pleased with it. The charger indicates when it is charging my battery and then shows when battery is charged.
RUV Charger. Small and portable.
Charge my old trucks batterys
Batterys did not have enough life left for this product to work.