Product Specifications for 12 Volt 14 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F2 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V14-F2|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- F2 Terminals (1/4" wide)
- Rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- Sealed, maintenance free with a long service life. Built to last in the roughest situations.
- 1 Year Warranty
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 14 Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
These batteries are half the price of the originals and work just as good. I purchased 4 for my scooter 2 years ago and they ste still going strong. Ordering 4 more for my other scooter.
I bought two of these to replace the batteries in my UPS. As with many other users who commented I liked the extra Ah rating these batteries provided. However after about a year the UPS' battery light came on again. One of the batteries had gone bad. Of course by the time I got around to taking the UPS out of the rack and identifying the bad battery I was past the 1yr warranty period.
Next time I
Good batteries, exact replacement in size and capacity for the ones in my wife's mobility scooter, with a higher amp hour rating than the originals. Replacing the two batteries was about half the price of a new battery pack from the scooter distributor.
I need my scooter when my knee locks up. I would be dead in the water without my scooter powered by these batteries. I mostly use for NASCAR events and the STATE FAIR
Replaced a less AH battery but had the same footprint. The battery increased the operating ranges of both scooters.
great product. one problem - how do you recycle these batteries. ( sealed lead acid batteries?
I used this to power my boys 12V ride-on Rhino. It was cheaper than the factory replacement and its got 2 more ah. It's a noticeable step up from what came with the car-charges quicker and holds a charge longer. It came quick and was packaged by professionals.