Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 12 Volt, 8 Amp CONCORDE Aviation Battery Charger with FREE Condition Indicator
|BM Part #:||128CEC1-AA-S5|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
BatteryMINDer Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator 7 Stages of Charging
- Analyze: Test the battery and determine if good or bad.
- Desulfate: Begins removal by dissolving harmful sulfate.
- Soft Start: Applies low current if battery tests low.
- Bulk: Provides maximum output to charge to 85%.
- Absorption: Provides low current to complete to 100%.
- Test: Determines if battery needs further desulfation.
- Maintenance: Maintains temperature-compensated full-charge.
What's in the box:
- BatteryMINDer 128CEC1-AA-S5 Maintenance Charger-Desulfator
- Auto-Temp Compensation Sensor (Installed)
- 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- Instruction Manual
- FREE Battery Condition Indicator ($11.95 Retail Value!)
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge. (33°F to 130°F)
- Tested and endorsed by Concorde Battery Co. and other leading makers
- Auto-selection for charge rate and battery types ensures 100% compliance with Concorde® specifications
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells with auto-shutdown. Terminates charge to prevent out-gassing
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery's condition / state-of-charge
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries.
- Maintains up to 2 Aviation batteries at a time. (requires our Y-Connector Item - BM Part # 210AY. Sold separately).
- Auto-Restart after power failure
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved. Certified to California Energy Commision Standards.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption. This allows the unit to always remain connected to AC while consuming very low level of electricity.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F)
- 12 LED indicators show state-of-charge and important status mode / battery condition.
- Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
- 6' AC cord, 6' DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1-AA: The new aviation battery specific 2016 line of BatteryMINDer battery charger/maintainers/desulfators are the most advanced ever produced!
In addition to charging and maintaining all 12V Concorde sealed or wet cell (filler caps) aviation battery users can now determine the level of charge remaining in their battery, and if weak and in need of replacement, before going bad. Units test for weak/dead cells and will recover weak or severely discharged batteries that other chargers would reject.
Known as the CEC1-AA series they feature advancements in easy to understand battery analysis and condition not previously available in any other single model. Their high efficiency design, controlled by industrially-rated microprocessors, allow continuous operation (24 hrs./day) for less than $0.43/month. Temperature sensors prevents over/under charging from freezing to 130-F.
I have used products like this in the past with my Gill batteries. They are dependable and work as advertised. I haven’t needed to use this one yet, but I’m sure it will live up to its reputation.
Excellent product and excellent service. Battery Mart was easy to communicate with and easy to work with..