Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp High Efficiency Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0185G-DL-WH|
What's in the box:
- (1) 12V, 1.25A High Efficiency Charger
- (1) Set of Alligator Clips with Quick-Disconnect
- (1) Ring Terminal Harness with Quick-Disconnect
- Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Charger for virtually all lead-acid batteries, either flooded or sealed, maintenance free, AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) or Gel Cell.
- Output: 12 Volts DC @ 1.25 amps
- Cord Length:
- AC Cord: 6 ft.
- DC Charging Lead: 5 ft.
- Removable Clamps and Ring Terminals: 1 ft.
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Red and green lights alternately flash in this condition.
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Safety timer: 72 hours
- Agency Approvals: UL/ CSA/ BC
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp High Efficiency Battery Charger (California Compliant). Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
Correctly charges and maintains all Flooded, AGM, and sealed maintenance-free batteries.
The Battery Tender® Plus High Efficiency is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging efects caused by trickle chargers. Included is a quick connect ring terminal harness for hard to reach areas and alligator clips for an alternate connection. This unit replaces the 021-0128 in the California market.
Very nice compact charger that will maintain my battery over the coming winter on the motorcycle. i installed the pigtail wiring harness when i replaced the battery (which i bought at the same time). i should have made this modification a few years ago but its done now.
I have some odessey 12v and doesn't get them over 10.5 volts and gets Sear's fully charges. Don't have a simple answer for this even with the type of battery chemical construction . Some of my other chargers work fine even though they are half the price. That is all I got!
Bought this for my R1200RT BMW and works perfectly. It is simple to use and have already used it on the BMW and my Porsche which sometimes sits longer than I like. Love the light system which shows 80% and fully charged. Highly recommended.
Tried other chargers without much success...they failed soon after I bought them...the Battery Tender has worked well to this point the
Buying a Battery Tender was a better choice than a solar panel as I did not have a good location to mount. Now, my battery stays fully charged and I don't have to worry.
keeps my truck in storage charged.
Simple to use.