Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp High Efficiency Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0185G-DL-WH|
What's in the box:
- (1) 12V, 1.25A High Efficiency Charger
- (1) Set of Alligator Clips with Quick-Disconnect
- (1) Ring Terminal Harness with Quick-Disconnect
- Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Charger for virtually all lead-acid batteries, either flooded or sealed, maintenance free, AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) or Gel Cell.
- Output: 12 Volts DC @ 1.25 amps
- Cord Length:
- AC Cord: 6 ft.
- DC Charging Lead: 5 ft.
- Removable Clamps and Ring Terminals: 1 ft.
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Red and green lights alternately flash in this condition.
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Safety timer: 72 hours
- Agency Approvals: UL/ CSA/ BC
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
Correctly charges and maintains all Flooded, AGM, and sealed maintenance-free batteries.
The Battery Tender® Plus High Efficiency is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging efects caused by trickle chargers. Included is a quick connect ring terminal harness for hard to reach areas and alligator clips for an alternate connection. This unit replaces the 021-0128 in the California market.
Very nice compact charger that will maintain my battery over the coming winter on the motorcycle. i installed the pigtail wiring harness when i replaced the battery (which i bought at the same time). i should have made this modification a few years ago but its done now.
I have some odessey 12v and doesn't get them over 10.5 volts and gets Sear's fully charges. Don't have a simple answer for this even with the type of battery chemical construction . Some of my other chargers work fine even though they are half the price. That is all I got!
Bought this for my R1200RT BMW and works perfectly. It is simple to use and have already used it on the BMW and my Porsche which sometimes sits longer than I like. Love the light system which shows 80% and fully charged. Highly recommended.
Tried other chargers without much success...they failed soon after I bought them...the Battery Tender has worked well to this point the
Buying a Battery Tender was a better choice than a solar panel as I did not have a good location to mount. Now, my battery stays fully charged and I don't have to worry.
keeps my truck in storage charged.
Simple to use.