Product Specifications for Battery Tender 48 Volt, 10 Amp High Frequency On-Board Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||022-0170|
- Charger for virtually all lead-acid batteries, either flooded or sealed, maintenance free, AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) or Gel Cell.
- BTP Microprocessor Technology
- 5-Step Charging (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization, Storage & Maintenance)
- Software suitable to charge both Standard, Flooded and Sealed, Maintenance Free, AGM Lead-Acid Batteries
- Spark Proof
- Short Circuit Protected
- Convenient Mounting Holes & Slots
Single Output Battery Chargers for Industrial, Commercial, Electric-Vehicle, & Golf-Cart Applications.
The Battery Tender High Frequency On Board Battery Charger is a microprocessor controlled, high frequency switching power converter that has a true DC output at a maximum power level of 300 watts for the 12V model and 600 watts for the 24V, 36V, & 48V models. The charging algorithm is suitable for both standard, flooded and sealed, AGM lead acid batteries.