- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts
- Nominal Capacity: 22 Ah
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: 5.4A
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C
- Terminal Type: J
*Picture is an approximate representation of the item. Color and brand may vary.
- Ensure your battery is the correct size for your vehicle.
- This battery is sealed at the factory and is maintenance-free. DO NOT attempt to open to fill this battery.
- Charge the battery fully before installing.
- Never charge the battery with a charger that delivers more than 6 amps of current. Larger chargers will harm this battery.
- For optimum performance, we recommend charging and maintaining with battery with the below related charger.
- This charger maintainer can remain connected to the battery indefinitely.
Perfect fit! Fast delivery with tracking updates the whole way!
Fast delivery, great price, and battery received were exactly as advertised.
The battery cranks the bike but not with enough energy to set the ABS. I basically need to get the bike rolling, turn it off, and pop start it everytime if I want the ABS to function properly. I also will not that the terminals are not good on the R1100 GE setup. The negative cable depress reach and when you use the extra piece of metal sent with the battery it mashes the negative terminals into the painted metal portion of the gas tank.
The reliability and performance of this battery represent an excellent value for the purchasing $.
The price was reasonable and it fit and it works. Downside was the terminals where difficult to hook up. Had to bend the terminals to connect to the side mount and the little nut with the long bolt and awkward metal block where more difficult to hook up than any other battery I have used.
As usual BatteryMart shipped the battery quickly and it was installed with no hassles other than BMW imposed design quirks, i.e. a lot of disassembly to access the battery compartment. When new, the battery operated satisfactorilly. After 12 months, cranking started to become an issue. Now that colder weather has set in, it has little cold cranking power, even with a "full charge". It would hardly crank this AM with a temperature of 45 deg. I put a charger on it until it registered a "full charge". Still would not crank. Later this afternoon, after ambient temp reached about 56 deg, it would finally crank fast enough to start the engine. Very disappointed in this battery's overall performance.
Battery is GREAT!