Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this 12 volt 22 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °(-40 °F to +140 °F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +50 °C (4 °F to +122 °F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 22 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Works with these wheelchairs:
- ActiveCare Spitfire EX 1420 21AH
- Bruno Typhoon C3
- Go-Go Elite Traveller (SC40E/SC44E) - Half U1 models
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus (SC53/SC54)
- Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus HD (SC53HD/SC54HD)
- Go-Go Go-Chair
- Go-Go Ultra (SC40U/SC44U)
- Go-Go Ultra X (SC40X/SC44X)
- Invacare At'm QT Take Along Chair
- Invacare At'm Take Along Chair
- Invacare Lynx SX3
- Merits Pioneer 1 (S235/S2351/S2353/S2354)
- Merits Pioneer 2 (S245/S2451/S2454)
- Merits Pioneer 2 Twin (S246)
- Pride Silver Star Power Tote Mini PT-150 Scooter Lift
- Rascal 110
- Rascal 120 Little Rascal
- Rascal 320 PC
- Rascal 500T
- Shoprider Dasher 9 (GK7-3)
- Shoprider Start 8 (GK9)
This battery can be used in these models:
- APC AP1250
- APC AP1400
- APC BackUPS 1250
- APC SmartUPS 2000
- Best Technologies BA-39
- Black & Decker 5140044-13
- Black & Decker CMM1200 Mower (2 Batteries Needed)
- Black & Decker Electromate 400
- Black & Decker VEC026BD
- Booster PAC ES2500
- Briggs and Stratton Generator B4489GS
- Briggs and Stratton Generator 193043GS
- CyberPower Systems CS30U12V20
- CyberPower Systems Cyber Shield CS10A-EBP
- CyberPower Systems Cyber Shield CS30U12V-20
- CyberPower Systems Cyber Shield CS50U48V
- CyberPower Systems Cyber Shield CS75A12V3
- DataShield AT800NEW
- DataShield ST675
- DataShield TurboXT300
- DataShield TurboXT350
- DR Power 10483
- DR Power 30.00 Pro-XL & 18HP DR Chipper Shredder
- DR Power DR Powerwagon (Premier serial #PW5E20373 and above)
- DR Power DR Powerwagon (PRO serial #PW6E24769 and above)
- DR Power DR Rapid-Feed Chipper (Not the 12 & 13HP)
- DR Power Neuton Garden Cart
- DR Power Self-Propelled DR Field and Brush Mower
- DR Power Tow-Behind DR Field and Brush Mower
- DR Power Tow-Behind DR Leaf and Lawn Vacuum (serial #LLV26804 and below)
- DR Power Tow-Behind DR Roto-Hog (Electric-start serial #02135 and below)
- DR Power Tow-Behind DR Roto-Hog (Manual-start serial #01336 and below)
- DR Powergrader (Actuator)
- Dynatech SPF-550-2
- Dynatech SPF-560-2
- Elgar IPS550
- Elgar IPS1100
- Elgar SPF-550-2
- Elgar SPF1000
- Elgar SPS1100
- Homelite Lawnmower Battery 6-DFM-17
- Interstate SLA1116
- National Battery C50D
- ParaSystems MinuteMan 1600
- Power Sonic PS-1218-NB
- Troy Bilt Chipper Vac 8 HP
- Unisys UP-914
- Universal UB12180-B1
- Vision CP12180
- Werker WKA12-18NB
Used this battery to run thru an inverter to power a CPAP machine on a campout. Seems to be good for 4 nights without a recharge. Light enough for a campout use and I suppose 2 batteries or a recharger of some type (solar) could extend use on longer campouts.
I bought this to fit into a slender outdoor light cabinet. Most batteries of this capacity are much wider/thicker. This one performs great and fits into tight spaces.
I tried this battery because it was more amperage than the one that came in my jump starter.
It's been an excellent choice so far, about a month; but the best thing from this choice
has been buying from Battery Mart for the first time. The price was fair and the service was super.
Delivery was very quick, even though it was included in the price. I definitely recommend them.
I got this battery for my generator and it started up without the battery needing a charge.
I've started the generator 4 times in three weeks (with the battery on a trickle charger) and it starts great every time.
I'm very pleased with this battery and BatteryMart and will definitely order from them again.
I got this to replace a failing battery in my '03 BMW R1150R. Was a perfect fit, topped off the charge, and it worked as expected. Been using it less than a month, so far so good. For the price, it's hard to not recommend it.
Fits perfectly almost 4 times the capacity of amp hours compared to original booster pack battery. Quick shipping to my location thanks.
The battery arrived in timely fashion and in perfect shape. I was shocked (pun intended) to find it already charged when I first used it to start my portable generator. Thank you. I really appreciated , at my 86 years, not having to pull that starter cord.