The Energizer Weather Ready Rechargeable LED Light turns on automatically in a power outage. You can remove this light from the wall outlet and use it as a portable flashlight with high and low brightness levels. The integrated AC plug can be flipped up and out of the way when using as a flashlight.
3 position slide switch:
- 1. On - When plugged into a wall outlet, the light will turn on automatically if the power goes out. When unplugged, for use as a portable flashlight (with brightest output mode).
- 2. Off / Charge
- 3. Nightlight / Charge - Low output mode for use as a nightlight or portable flashlight (with lowest output mode).
- when plugged into an outlet and with switch in ON mode, light will turn on automatically in a power outage
- powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery
- integrated AC plug flips down for plugging into any standard wall outlet; fold up for use as a portable flashlight
Benefits of LEDs (Light Emitting Diode):
- Uses less energy, so batteries last longer
- No need for costly and hard-to-find replacement bulbs
- LEDs are virtually unbreakable
- LEDs have no filament to burn out and no glass to break