2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC925MJT battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Length 6 5/8 in.
- Width 7 in. (Depth)
- Height 5 in. (5 5/8 in. including auto terminals)
- Drycell Battery
- With Metal Jacket: Provides a slightly higher operating temperature range, slightly more vibration resistance, and protection again debris that may hit the battery (when used in compatible applications).
- 12 Volt
- 27 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 330 CCA
- 480 MCA
- 610 HCA
- 900 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 52 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- With SAE Automotive Terminals
- Stinger Power2 SP800, Black Panther Predator BP-800MJ equivalent
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0765-2021
- Made in the USA
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
BCI Group Size Conversion:
Odyssey batteries are universal and can be used in many different applications and situations. This battery can be used in applications that require these batteries:
- 21 (2)
- 26 (2)
- 29NF (4)
- 50 (4)
- 51R (2)
- 58 (2)
- 64 (4)
- 74 (2)
- 75 (2)
- 86 (2)
- 93 (3)
- 31 (3)
- (1) Installation requires reverse mounting orientation for correct terminal polarity
- (2) Installation requires battery side mount for correct terminal polarity.
- (3) Installation requires additional interbattery cables for parallel connections.
- (4) Installation requires battery to be placed on its side to dimensionally fit.
- ODYSSEY Batteries are universal in fit and may require non-OEM hold down brackets or spacers.
- Download: Odyssey BCI Group Size Conversion Chart
| || |
Tech Tip: Special Installations
Mounting flexibility is one of the Odyssey battery's strongest features. It may be installed in just about any orientation (the only exception being inverted) without sacrificing any of its world-class performance attributes. Have no fear about acid spillage-- the battery recycles internal gas during operation/charging and the valve regulated design eliminates the need for an acid vent tube. All in all, this offers two awesome benefits:
I bought this for my 54 Jaguar XK120 that has a very small battery compartment (originally designed for a small 6 volt... two compartments). This is the only AGM battery I could find that would fit in the confined area. It cranks over my Jag extremely well. A little pricey, but hopefully it will last many years.
Good size works good in STREET RODS I have put them in 6 street rods
This is the best fit battery for a remote control "Wakker Roller"
Works like a champ in my hopped up 96 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo. Likely next time I need a battery in my airplane it will be an Odyssey. Less weight = more go!
This battery is one of the few, if any 12V batterie that will fit onder a stock cover on a Porsche 356 from 1951 to 1965. This is very important to the collectors, and restorers. My company restores vintage 356s.
In the past one of your representatives delivered batteries to me. He was a phone call away, he treated me like a dealer. He no longer answers his e-mails.
These batteries are bullet proof if you use the right chargers. They seem to lose charge memory if not charged or maintained with correct chargers. I highly recommend buying the Battery Defender Pro 12 Volt 3 Amp Battery Charger. I fish the Pacific Ocean and Straits of Juan De Fuca. I have two on board and they have NEVER let me down. They have ALWAYS started the boat
we use these on cars that are in storage and remote battery mount because they hold there charge and give much better cranking when needed . we really like the no corrosion on the terminals .
your delivery , price and followup are great . thank you .