2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC625 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Replaces YB16CL-B watercraft Jetski battery
- Tech Alert
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0768-0001
- Made in the USA
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I love these batteries, this one I used in my Honda CRX race car. I also have a much bigger one in my classic car.
Item ordered and received on time. I ordered the Odyssey PC625 battery for a 4 wheel motorcycle and it works great. Starts fast and holds a charge well. Expensive but well worth the money when you need a battery that will start the bike under the worst conditions.
I've always been a great fan of Odyssey batteries.
I think this is our fourth Odyssey battery.
I have one just like this in my lawn tractor. I think it's about three years old never let me down.
Great Purchase Quick Delivery A+A+A+
Took a little modifying to fit in the battery tray in my Morgan 3 Wheeler, and noe it’s a snug fit. Haven’t had the battery for more than 3 weeks but I can tell by the charge cycle on my C-Tek charger that it’s going to hold a charge much longer than the wet cell battery the Odyssey is replacing.
I needed a new battery for my Hatz Airplane. Size works, It turns it over.. .. So yes I love it.
The Odessey batteries are the best and Battery Mart has the best price I can find!