2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC2150S battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. This 12-volt group 31 battery can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40°C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Length 13 in.
- Width 6.8 in.
- Height 9.4 in.
- Group Size 31
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 100 Ah @ 20hr rate
- 1150 CCA
- 2150 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 200 Minute Reserve Capacity
- 3/8 corrosion-free stud terminal
- Suitcase lifting handle
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0790-2020
- Made in the USA
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 4 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper 12-volt group 31 battery for your application.
no acid fumes
I installed three of these batteries in my Freightliner Columbia truck powered by a Mercedes Benz 4000 series diesel engine. Tremendously powerful battery with tons of CCA's.