2 Batteries in 1
Odyssey 65-PC1750 batteries combine in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey 65-PC1750 deep cycle batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey 65-PC1750 deep cycle batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40°C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Length 12 in.
- Width 7 3/8 in.
- Height 7 5/8 in.
- Drycell Battery
- 12 Volt
- 65 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 950 CCA (0° F for 30 Seconds)
- 1175 MCA (32° F for 30 Seconds)
- 1325 HCA (80° F for 30 Seconds)
- 1700 PHCA (80° F for 5 Seconds)
- 145 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range
- With SAE Automotive Terminals
- Made in the USA
- Direct Replacement for BCI Group 65 Battery
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77°F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.