2 Batteries in 1
Odyssey batteries combine in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 55 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 760 CCA
- 1230 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 110 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Made in the USA
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
The Delco profesional in my 04 Corvette failed. This was the 2nd one that failed while it was under the free replacement period. The 1st one they gave me a replacement for free, about 3 years later that one failed. Even though it was still under the free replacement period I no longer had the paperwork for the Delco, plus I wasn't happy with this battery so I decided to try the Odyssey. I got it for a good price, and it was delivered quickly. I hope it lives up to its reputation.
The Odyssey battery keeps a charge during long periods of setting without use.
I will be putting one in my Jeep next. Battery Mart had good pricing and quick free shipping. I will due business with them again.
Relocated to trunk for racing purposes. The battery is strong and starts the high compression motor effortlessly. Built in handle makes for easy installation and removal. Fantastic American made product.
I have high compression motors in my street rods and muscle cars that sit for long periods of time between driving. The Odyssey batteries always have plenty of power to crank 'em up. The Odyssey in my '34 Ford has been in service for over 8 years and has never failed to start the car ... even after as much as 4 months of non-use. Great batteries!