Recharges batteries in all capacities: 2 or 4pcs AAA, AA, C, D (must charge in pairs) and 1-2pcs 9V. NiCd & NiMH batteries can not be mixed to charge at the same time.
- Easy to use
- Plugs into your wall's electrical outlets with the supplied AC adapter when using at your home or office or by the supplied 12VDC car adapter for use in your vehicle's cigarette plug.
- Recharges NiMH and NiCd batteries. Two (2) or four (4) pieces of high capacity AA, AAA, C and D (must be charged in pairs) or one (1) to two (2) pieces of 9V, at a time.
- The battery life is well protected by the -dV detection and timer protection for AA, AAA, C, and D size batteries.
- Automatic charging current selection for the different sizes of batteries.
- LED display for rapid charger, trickle charge, and bad cell detection for AA, AAA, C, and D size batteries.
- RED LED: Rapid Charge
- GREEN LED: Cells are ready for use / Trickle Charge
- Flashing RED LED: Cells are not suitable for charging
- For 9V Batteries: RED LED: Charging
- Charging Current Max: 800 mAh. 9V charged by constant current of 16 mAh.
- Negative delta V cut-off function
- Safety time to prevent over charge
- NOTE: 9 Volt port is manually, and will need the battery removed after 9-17 hours (depending on battery capacity) of charging
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Bad cell detection
Estimated Charging times:
- AAA size:
- Capacity: 600 - 900 mAh
- Charging time: 1.5 - 3 hrs.
- AA size:
- Capacity: 800 - 2500 mAh
- Charging time: 1- 3 hrs.
- C size:
- Capacity: 1200 - 4500 mAh
- Charging time: 2 - 7 hrs.
- D size:
- Capacity: 1200 - 9000 mAh
- Charging time: 2- 14 hrs.
- 9V block size:
- Capacity: 100 - 200 mAh
- Charging time: 9-17 hrs.
The charger and batteries are used for household electric and electronic appliances. They have performed reliably, as advertised.
I will buy again