The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery - The Motobatt QuadFlex battery. This battery features a unique four terminal system (two positive, two negative), with great balance between CCA and amp hour capacity. With no wasted space inside the battery case, Motobatt batteries have thicker plates, providing more amp hours, more durability, and more cranking amps. It will start faster, run longer, and take more punishment.
Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Bought this to backup the original battery. Now I can keep going when one needs recharging.
This is my third Motobatt battery, good all around battery. First time with Battery Mart,good all around service and shipping.
slid in place, and the bike fired up no muss or fuss.
Threw this in my 86 Suzuki intruder 700 and the bike started right up. I haven't charged it yet but even after doing carb work and cranking to to fill dry carbs, the batt didn't get weak at all. Very good batt for the money.
This installed easily in my 1990 Suzuki Intruder VS1400GLP. Two things that could be better would be: 1) slightly larger multi purpose terminals; 2) Larger heads on the screws (because the screw heads barely cover the loops in the cable ends). Tis is worrisome enough on a motorcycle that I have to see what is available at a hardware store. Other than this, the battery seems to be fine. Time wi
FAST shipping, came in a new pristine box.