The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery - The Motobatt QuadFlex battery. This battery features a unique four terminal system (two positive, two negative), with great balance between CCA and amp hour capacity. With no wasted space inside the battery case, Motobatt batteries have thicker plates, providing more amp hours, more durability, and more cranking amps. It will start faster, run longer, and take more punishment.
Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
This battery was purchased to replace another which failed after only 2 years. While the dimensions are perfect, the terminals for this particular Suzuki requires side facing terminals. Fortunately I have access to a lathe and some brass stock, and was able to fabricate side posts to fasten the cables. Once installed, the battery fired the bike right up - and seems to spin the engine a bit quicker than the previous battery.
Batteries to fit my specific motorcycle were listed as such, easy to find. Multiple choices available. Extremely fast delivery. Great product, great service. NICE.
Battery mart came through. The motobatt shipped in 24 hours as promised. FedEx delayed the shipment by a day, no fault of battery mart.
The battery showed up fully charged and ready to go. Fit my bike exactly and fired it up quite easily. No small task as it is winter here in Wisconsin and the bike is a cold hearted b*#!ch on summer days.
I recommend battery mart and the motobatt battery. Great company and awesome battery.
Just got my Battery and checked the voltage. It was as advertised fully charged at 12.8 volts. Fit perfect and started right up!
I never thought about exchanging out of the OEM world untill now, but i am glad i did. thanks
well made battery worth the money
Replaced this battery after six years of light use and careful charge monitoring. The old battery cracked along the seam below the top, and leaking fluid did lightly corrode the mounting plate but fortunately only minor. I live in VA with high summer temps and humidity, but I would till advise a regular visual inspection.
This battery has a unique design with two sets of +&- terminals, if you have multiple wires to attach they can be split up and not be as bulky.