- 12 Volt - 11 Ah / 140 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Spacers - 6mm (0.24") and 22mm (0.87")
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
The Battery was shipped right away, and I received it right away. It was in Perfect condition and Installed Great. Very Happy.
Good battery, dual positive and negative posts. Shipped quick and in its protected cardboard.
Very pleased with the delivery date as promised and the ease of installation.
Fit perfectly in my ‘73 Yamaha enduro. Love the dual terminal feature and no more adding water. Perfect battery.
The Battery came quickly and it fit perfectly. I was very impressed by how quick it came and how well it cranked my Harley.
Clever connection options. Would prefer if it was all black for my vintage Triumph. Chose this one over the "cheapies". Works great. No acid worries.
Battery was charged and really easy to install. The kids were happy the quad started right up.